Please note that prior to our current name Restore Movement we were know as Lifecare Ashburton Physiotherapy for 10 years
Over a 35 year involvement in Physiotherapy it has become clear what our patients are looking for when they visit our Practice. They want a Physiotherapist who:
- Greets you in a friendly manner
- Listens carefully to your explanation about your problem
- Treats you in a caring, patient and well explained manner
- Provides you with a plan and an explanation of WHY you have a problem
- Shows you how future problems can be avoided
- Treats you in comfortable surrounds
- Communicates with your Doctor, Specialist or Personal Trainer
- Charges you a reasonable fee for their Service
This is how we conduct our Business and you will see in the “Team Section” of our website the caliber of people following these key elements.
Our goal is to make your visit a pleasant one where answers and some smiles are provided as your fears are diminished. This is possible when you are being treated by very experienced Physiotherapists at Restore Movement.
OUR LOCATION AND VALUES
For more information on the conditions we treat and services we offer, or to book an appointment please call our receptionist now on 98854571 or email us at email@example.com